Dear Grade 8 Students at AISCT
What do you know about blogging?
Have you ever had your own blog? If yes, what is the address?
Do you regularly visit other blog sites? If yes, what are they about (if anything?)
If you had your own blog, what topics might you include on it?
Be sure to post your entry....this is worth marks!
Mrs. M.
Wednesday, May 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
hello
i know that a blog is very similar to a journal. No i never had a blog. Yes i do and they are about a comic that comes out every thursday. If i had a blog i would include sports games/matches
I don't know that much about blogging, since I've never had a blog before. I've had blogs on other webpages I've created, but not a single real blog!! I don't really visit any other blogs, unless they're on other people's websites. If I had my own blog, I'd probably write about what happened to me that day, and I'd add many pictures.
From Alice
i don't know much about blogs because i never had one before, but i know its almost like a public diary. i have never visited other blogs. if ihad a blog i would include details about myself, who my friends are, where i've lived and just hobbies.
I have heard blogging is when people have like an online journal, they may be traveling and each day they update on what's going on so friends know. In my blog i would write about anything i felt like, i dont really know to be honest. I have never had a blog before, but i am interested to learn about it.
1. I know that it is free, and easy.
2. No, I have never had my own blog.
3. No, I do not regularly visit other blog sites.
4. If I had my own blog I'd probably write a few random things that happened that day. I do not really know many things about blogging; however I belive this will be an exciting lesson and I am ready to learn!
Wassup
I have absolutly no idea what the heck a blog is. I have seen blogs on websites like Miniclip.com and have wondered what they were but I never thought they were journals. I don't know what I would do with a blog.
i dont know anthing about blogs
Hello
I dont know much about blogs but I did see one show were there was an office blog. I used to have a blog back in the day with my friends from Canada. If i had a blog, I would probably have comic stricps and trivia questions. I dont ever vistit other peoples blogs because I used to think they would be realy complicated.
I don't know what a blog is I just learned it right now that it is very easy to make a blog and it is free. No i never had a blog. I have never visited a blog. If I had a blog i m not sure what I would right about
No I have never heard of having a blog before. No one has told me they have a blog. The idea of having a spot that everyone can post messages to me is cool.
Hi there!
1. I know that its like a diary that's posted on the net & that anyone worldwide can read it!
2. No, I've never had my own blog.
3. No, I don't usually visit blog sites,but I have visited blogs before. They were about the author and what happened to them that day!
4. I would write about myself, my friends, things that catch my attention & are fun, and I'd post pictures!
Post a Comment